It’s the annual talking about our photoshoot! And reminiscing about photoshoots past. We also give you the low down on our take on this year’s Podcast Movement, particularly what we most enjoyed and what we wished we could have done. Finally, we discuss how not to fail at moderating panels, particularly if you are a man and you have a panel of women.
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TICKET YET FOR THE SHE PODCASTS LIVE EXPERIENCE? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
Episode Recap: length 44:11
- We got pictures taken and Elsie and Jess are not the same body size
- Elsie makes faces and she shares how she didn’t get a music video because of her animated faces
- Reminicing about headshots past
- 9:45 Podcast Movement re-cap
- What was different this year at PM19
- There is another show in L.A. this year!
- When you go to these conferences you need to have a plan
- 18:20 Learning how to adult at a conference
- Elsie was the most social this time, because of her new show Sobre Podcasting and the Spanish speaking podcasting community
- 23:15 The Dude-bro Energy discussion
- It’s really that we are PEOPLE! And moderating is not an easy thing
- 39:36 being a speaker at She Podcasts Live next year, and how to get picked
- What do you think? Should you expect to speak at a conference when you haven’t really participated in any way? Ever?
- Dan Franks Reflects On PM 2019
- Podcast Movement 2019 – Virtual Pass
- Have you gotten your ticket to She Podcasts Live yet???
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !