Catching up on Jess and Emily’s trip over to the National Speakers Association to promote She Podcasts Live. Those of you that are creating IRL events and are looking to promote it by attending conferences, this is a must listen! Not to be outdone by a conversation about those new Apple Podcasts categories and you guys, Elsie launched a new show! In Spanish! It’s called Sobre Podcasting
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TICKET YET FOR THE SHE PODCASTS LIVE EXPERIENCE? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
Episode Recap: length 46:30
- Jess gives us a behind the scenes of attending the National Speaker Association’s conference in Denver
- What was nice and what WASN’T nice about attending conferences as vendors
- Emily is amazing running the She Podcasts IG account!
- There was a lazy river incident involving Jess and the horror of getting her hair wet
- 14:00 What Jess has been doing to promote She Podcasts Live and the brilliance of Chris Krimitsos
- 17:00 The She Podcasts speaker line-up and a little guest comes in!
- Thank you to Podnews for sharing about She Podcasts! And Elsie excitedly reads the PR release
- Elsie and Jess can’t wait to be around the greatness of She Podcasts Live because it’s the perfect nacho!
- 23:30 Everything that you need to know about Apple Podcasts categories
- She Podcasts is a now a little conundrum, our category disappeared
- 31:57 Elsie’s pet peeve when people choose a category just because there’s less competition
- 33:48 Elsie’s new show, Sobre Podcasting, but this time in Spanish!!!
- She is so excited about this new project to build the Spanish speaking podcasting community
- Elsie is being featured in New and Noteworthy for Apple Podcasts in Mexico, and she’s stoked, thank you Apple!
- Marketing this new show is a whole new thing and it involves thinking out of the box
- John is on PodLords and he is super humbled
- Sign up for the She Podcasts Super Squad! It’s the best for less than a fancy coffee
- PRX, Google Small Business, Simplecast, Midroll, and Edison Research Set To Present at She Podcasts LIVE
- The new Apple Podcasts categories go live
- Zach Kahn tweet full of all kind of Apple Podcasts category information
- New and changed Apple Podcasts categories: summer 2019 (updated)
- Subscribe to Elsie’s show Sobre Podcasting!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !