OMG Our Kickstarter was funded! And you get to hear exactly what happened as we funded it (we have video evidence.) We needed, we mean absolutely NEEDED to thank all of the amazing people that supported the success of our Kickstarter. We did not do it alone. Oh no we did not! And we are deeply thankful. We also cover the latest in podcasting news (surprise!) the new Apple Podcasts web pages, the Stitcher Breakthrough Fellowship and the Podcast Consumer 2019 report!
HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TICKET YET FOR THE SHE PODCASTS LIVE EXPERIENCE? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Episode Recap: length 53:42
- We were in separate places when we found out we funded the She Podcasts Conference!
- Jess begins all the thank you’s all around! Yay Chris Krimitsos!
- And y’all men can come
- Even more love for the insane amount of people that supported us. THANK YOU!!!
- A big of behind the scenes of what Jess is doing to prepare
- It was not easy for Jess to ask for money but stepping out of comfort zones FTW!
- Elsie dives into thanking all of the peeps she’s super thankful for!
- 20:45 NEWS
- Apple Podcasts released an updated web interface
- Elsie drives home the fact that you need to change using iTunes to Apple Podcasts, especially for podcast consultants!
- Another opportunity for diverse underrepresented voices in podcasting! This time via Stitcher
- Breaking down the Podcaster Consumer like only Jess and Elsie can
- Elsie goes off on making sure podcasters educate their people and the difference between marketing pros and people who really know how to mobilize people to become listeners
- The most hilarious thing that Jess finds about The Podcast Consumer
- One last thing! Buy your ticket to She Podcasts Live!
- Chris Krimitsos from Podfest
- Jess on the New Media Show talking about She Podcasts Live!
- Inside Podcasting
- Podcast Business Journal
- Join Katie Krimitsos’s Biz Women Rock Group – to see our interview in there!
- Apple Podcasts now supports web playback, episode pages, more
- Stitcher Breakthrough Fellowship
- The Podcaster Consumer 2019
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com