Our next webinar is all about LinkedIn for Podcasters! Sign up!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 066 Quick-Guide
- Catch up!
- We are so excited! We have a LinkedIn webinar coming up
- A cold really harshed Elsie’s mellow
- Stories about laryngitis
- The how to get your hotel room under a different name via Taylor!
- In depth feedback about our privacy/stalking
- How Jessica feels that she deals with past-stalker types
- Second guessing yourself with your online relationships if you happen to be gregarious and outgoing
- Drawing boundaries: Elsie lays down the law “be a grown-up”
- Heather Ordover gives us the scoop all about cognitive anchoring!
- What’s real people? As seen through the eyes of Hipster Barbie Instagram
- There are way too many people doing a ton of outward expression instead of turning that energy inward
- Elsie and Jess discuss story curation in social media: mindful vs spaghetti at the wall
- How you do your shownotes is how you approach social media! #UniversalTruth
Do you approach your show notes the way that you approach social media? Is there a correlation?
Share with us!
Links mentioned by Jess!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- Buy the Clammr Tutorial!
- LinkedIn for podcasters!
- Heather Ordover from Craftlit
- Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram
- Elizabeth DiAlto’s Instagram feed
Our awesome sponsors
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com