Our first She Podcast Educational Series Webinar featuring Clammr!!! SIGN UP!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 064 Quick-Guide
- Happy Labor Day! LOTS OF CHIT-CHAT so if you wanna skip the first 12 MINUTES do it!
- We discuss going into labor, digestion, candy and elotes locos
- Harry gives us some cool feedback about getting away from our tech!
- Elsie’s been studying the science of habits, and it’s blowing her mind
- “She said basal ganglia”
- A request for all the men – that listen – to She Podcasts – don’t keep it a secret!
- Did you know about International Podcast Day?
- What Elsie’s has said she’s gonna do as her challenge!
- In real life safety – situational awareness!
- Is being aware of danger because you are a pessimist?
- Elsie and the scary energy
- Jess does not want to be hassled
- The buddy system is super important!
- Tips for moving away from someone
- Make sure that you are clear about the kind of time and attention you give to someone, and how that can be interpreted
- Staying at a different hotel than the one that the conference/event is being held in
- Checking in to a hotel under a pseudonym – and how do you do that?
- Get an email address specific for real live events
- Some last tips to bring it all together!
- Don’t be a stalker! Be aware of what you are doing so that you are not percieved as a stalker
Random Trivia about Jess and Elsie
- Jessica HATES summer clothes
- Elsie LOVES summer clothes
- Elsie HATES scarves
- Jess is OBSESSED with ice – she can’t deal with NO ICE – ice makes the world go round
- Elsie has NEVER heard about all kinds of candy
How do you check into a hotel under a different name?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- Elote Loco
- Harry Duran from Podcast Junkies
- The Power of Habit
- The Business of Podcasting by Donna Papacosta
- International Podcast Day
- Callie Fulmer – Possibility Sparks
- Security Now
- The Internet Safety Podcast
- FREE LIVE Webinar! Making Audio Social: Lessons Learned from Clammr
Our awesome sponsors
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com