Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 062 Quick-Guide
- Jessica had an Elsie dream – and it wasn’t a good one!
- Why are all the Salvi’s headed to Maryland? Anyone?
- Kim Kardashian stuck her foot in it in social media and the FDA
- “N.O.ski. You cannot do that” – Jessica Kupferman
- Your communication with your sponsor must be open and clear – what can you do? What are the guidelines?
- Why Elsie stopped following certain Instagram feeds because they’ve become a constant advertisement
- Instagram should be in charge of removing the Kardashian drug image rather than the FDA says Slate
- It’s the first time that Supreme Court rulings have been mentioned in an episode – and it makes Jess sweat a little
- Elsie landed on tons of porn on Instagram, oh yes she did
- Where is the line drawn between endorsement and sharing social media – will we get in trouble?
- Breaking down endorsements – be honest
- What exactly is expertise and how that lines up with sponsorships
- Does your audience know the nature of your relationship with your audience?
- Please disclose! Don’t be delicate about it, be obvious
- Hey! We have a gift from our sponsor Bossjock for the first 5 that email us!
- A lead-in to next episode! Setting boundaries – stay tuned!
What would you do with Bossjock?
Send us your questions about setting boundaries with listeners!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- Kardashian Endorsement Fail: Celebrities and Social Media Still Cut Both Ways for Brands
- The FDA Shouldn’t Silence Kim Kardashian
- Monetizing Your Podcast: 5 Simple Rules for Endorsements, Ads, and Testimonials
Our awesome sponsors
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org