Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 060 Quick-Guide
- It’s hard to put up an episode right after a conference! Geez.
- We had to share what we did to get ready for the workshop.
- It seems that we work best under duress.
- Why Elsie didn’t get things done sooner – it involves scarlet fever and van breakdowns
- Why Jess didn’t get things done sooner – it involves kidnapping and drugs
- Jess begins her list of what we did before Podcast Movement + the She Podcasts Website and it’s epic
- And then Elsie chips in with her prep list – building on Jessica’s
- Jessica’s biggest take aways from Podcast Movement
- Elsie’s biggest take aways from Podcast Movement
- HUGE tip about how to get to know and hang out with peeps in a super deep way!
If you attended Podcast Movement, what were your biggest take-aways?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com