Show 051 Quick-Guide
- If you are on the fence about Podcasting School For Women – sign up TODAY. We’d be so sad if you are NOT in 🙁
- Spotify has podcasts now!
- Jess shares why she listens to Spotify and how that could help her listen to more podcasts.
- Guess what Elsie talks about? CLAMMR surprise surprise.
- Dave Jackson has the Clammrcast! It’s kinda super neato.
- A great way that Dave has created a podcast that is fun and BONUS it can be an awesome way to promote YOU.
- Some advice to Jess about what to clammr.
- Just clammr your face off already!
- The way that Elsie has sent audio feedback to peeps via Clammr.
- A little bit of audio feedback from Claire to Jess about her Lady Business Radio woes.
- What guys would Elsie want to be on the show? And she reveals her crush and no, this time it’s NOT Dan Carlin.
- Jess calls Elsie the She Podcasts c*^k-blocker – now you’ll have to find out what THAT’S about no?
- Paul Colligan is doing an experiment on Patreon – learn all about it!
- So…Facebook Groups that are based around a product, course, etc – are against the terms of service? We discuss.
- Elsie is wanting to move away from Facebook, Jess gives her a schoolin’.
- Elsie’s been using Slack and she just gets too distracted on Facebook.
- The discussion of Glen Beck going to Podcast Movement – an opinions about.
- How to solve the problem of polarizing your audience.
What would you do if you made a decision that polarized your community?
How would you handle it?
Give it up ladies! We wanna hear your thoughts!
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- Podcasts on Spotify
- Dave Jackson’s Clammrcast
- The Rainmaker Podcasting Network
- Claire Pells
- Merlin Mann
- The Paul Colligan Patreon Experiment
- Facebook Feed Eradicator
- Glen Beck at Podcast Movement
- Buzzfeed’s Another Round
- The She Podcasts Full Day Workshop At Podcast Movement! Empower, Expand, Evolve
Note: The “Explicit” jingle at the beginning of this episode AND our post Podcasting School For Women commercial is by the lovely and talented Jen Edds from Three One Seven Sound Design – in case you’re looking for someone to design your brand sound and other podcasting type stuff.
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org