Show 049 Quick-Guide
- Podcasting School For Women is OPEN!!!
- Voice feedback from the amazing Dave Jackson from The School of Podcasting – all about Clammr.
- And we continue to chat about Clammr – because as you know – Elsie is obsessed.
- Podcaster's Paradise is closed! And we chat all about it.
- Jess shares how she started podcasting because of John Lee Dumas.
- What you should consider when buying a podcasting course.
- Podcasting is incredible diverse – you cannot create the same recipe for success.
- How Elsie wants to make money podcasting.
- Handle your expectations when you dive into podcasting.
- More overall podcasting stats (from March 2015) – they might shock you a bit.
- Elsie dives into some vital podcasting stats that have recently been released.
- Ocho candybars rock!
What are you looking to get from a podcasting course?
Are you willing to be a pioneer in podcasting? Do you have what it takes to be your own media mogul.
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- Dave Jackson from The School of Podcasting
- The Clammr web-portal
- Harry Duran from Podcast Junkies
- Daily Tech News Show's highly successful Patreon
- Ocho candy bars
Note: The “Explicit” jingle at the beginning of this episode AND our post Podcasting School For Women commercial is by the lovely and talented Jen Edds from Three One Seven Sound Design – in case you're looking for someone to design your brand sound and other podcasting type stuff.
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org