Show 016 Quick-Guide
- Jessica has a cool idea for a Halloween costume
- Who would want to inhale?
- Elsie does not like Halloween. FYI.
- Holiday themed shows and the like. It’s time.
- Jess shares her holiday production schedule.
- What can you do to prepare for the year.
- Elsie shares last year’s end of the year production schedule.
- How to plan for your end of the year production schedule.
- Making sure that you end the year even more focused than when you started it.
- You CAN make really great holiday shows for any kind of podcast.
- Jess & Elsie do a little She Podcaster Directory impromptu brain-storm for holiday episodes – random shows are chosen! Was yours one?
- Pivotal advice from Jessica about the holidays and it involves shiny things.
- A hands on workshop from Elsie for the holidays!!!
Elsie’s Tips for The Holidays (condensed)
- Reconnect with your why
- Podcast growth = foundation = connection
- Gratitude fuels
What’s up for the holidays for you? Have you planned?
Why are you podcast?
What is your definition of podcast success?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Last year’s The Feed Halloween Episode. Must listen if you want to hear Elsie’s doppleganger host the show.
- Podcast Growth for the Holidays article
- Wayne Henderson
- Christmas Memories: Past and Presents
- The amazing Erika Lyremark
- Elsie’s yoga class about shining brightly
- Sign up for Elsie’s Podcast Growth For The Holidays play week!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org