Show 020 Quick-Guide
- Our first audio feedback from Annise from the Back to Us Radio Network!
- Creative way of doing a podcast network: having many different shows under one feed.
- Jessica discusses Howard Stern – again – and how he is actually business minded.
- The wonderful way Sunny Gault is running her New Mommy Media Network
- Jess changes her format for her Lady Business Radio from interview to solo – once in a while.
- When you have a podcast with an advertising they are paying for expectation/exposure, so you need to make sure you deliver.
- We discuss the negative impact of having advertisers and sponsors for you show.
- And we have a rant from Jessica…a kind of preview of what her solo shows are about.
- How do you know if your podcast experiment is working?
- Experimenting for Jess is about seeing a trend and jumping on it.
- The listener guilt does exist.
- Your first experience of media: music, movies, T.V. shows, games, etc. is HUGE. Imprinted in your consciousness. You have so much power over younger audiences.
- Are teenagers listening to podcasts?
- What if your experiment became the show? How would you know?
- If you can take as much friction from the capturing of ideas, that’s the easiest way to follow through on what you want to create – wisdom via Elsie
- Every body has their own workflow – do what works for you in conjuction with those that you work with.
- Do you have a back-up plan set up for when life gets in the way and you cannot publish.
How are you preparing when things don’t work out?
Do you have a workflow that you’ve been loving?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The Back To Us Radio Network
- 5by5 Network
- Quick and Dirty Tips
- New Mommy Media
- Molly Wood
- Anji Bee’s Chillcast
- Brain Science
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com