Show 015 Quick-Guide
- Lovely chit-chat from Jess & Elsie – all fun – not really podcasting related – for 12 MINUTES!
- Facebook etiquette and what angers Elsie. Take notes people!
- Asking for reviews – we open a HUGE can of worms
- Leave a review if you like it, if you don’t like ti don’t!
- Who in the world has time to LISTEN to so many podcasts to review them?
- Elsie has a problem asking.
- “Rooster’s are your thing! I’m glad you went with what you want!” Guess – who said that?
- Elsie reveals where she stands regarding podcast review swaps
- What SHOULD you share on social media? Jess preaches.
- STOP FOCUSING ON ITUNES PEOPLE!!!
- Jess and Elsie are partner weight loss coaches. Now you have to find out what that’s all about.
Does your online interaction reflect what you stand for?
How do you feel about review exchanges? Yeay? Nay? And why?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
OMG!!! We have no links!!!! It’s just all lovely discussion 🙂
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org