Show 006 Quick-Guide
- Have you gotten your She Podcasts t-shirt???
- New and Noteworthy iTunes talk begins
- Breaking down the N&N algorithm
- Hello – your website is your sales tool – get them over there!
- The importance of having an existing audience and how much that helps when launching
- The difference between listens and listeners
- When do YOU go into iTunes
- Old wives tale of New and Noteworthy- it’s not just for the first 8 wks #duh
- OMG we figured something out LIVE – (note to you ladies…on episode 13 we’ll tell you what the REAL scoop about this discovery is.)
- Jessica comes clean
- We reveal the stats of She Podcasts – demystification time!
- Should you re-launch your podcast?
- Cultivate community. Period.
- Why you should rebrand your show
- What you MUST listen to as a Podcaster
What is the importance of New and Noteworthy to YOU?
Links and Shows mentioned by Jess and Elsie
- Elsie’s other podcast The Feed
- The Swell App acquisition
- PodMov University with Srinivas Rao
- Dan Carlin on the Tim Ferriss podcast
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org