Show 005 Quick-Guide
- Elsie’s rookie audio mistakes on She Podcast episodes 1 to 4
- When is audio good enough and when is content king?
- How much do you listen to your audience and how much do they influence your podcast content for the better?
- Starting a Facebook Group for your podcast – this is a super conversation
- When you DON’T do what your audience requests of you, and why doing what works for you at times is more important.
- Having your audience be a huge part of your content.
- How putting yourself in the position of your audience can help you develop your community
So what do you guys have to say about this…
Have you done what your audience says?
Have you NOT listened to your audience?
Have you mined the wisdom of the your audience’s hive mind.
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com