Show 003 Quick-Guide
- What if your podcast was removed from iTunes do to copyright infringement?
- Should have podcasters known better than to use other people’s logos?
- The unrealistic expectations of podcasting
- What does it take for your podcast to live up to expectations
- You cannot boss your podcast listeners around
- The way people listen to your podcasts matter in how they take action with you
- What exactly are the time expectations in producing a podcast
- Breaking down podcasting resources: time vs money
- Options to outsourcing – should you outsource?
Do you think they should have known better?
What takes you the longest to do for your podcast? shownotes, editing, promotion, etc?
Are you willing to invest time and/or money?
Is podcasting an experiment for you? OR is it your thing?
- Your podcast was removed from iTunes because of copyright violation via The Audacity to Podcast
- Awful Announcing dot article on MBL and another one on MBL
- Google Plus Discussion about copyright stuff
- Why you should not start a podcast from Niche Pursuits
- Cliff Ravenscraft’s podcast response to the article above
- Elsie’s episode on Lady Business Radio
- Podfading episode from The School of Podcasting
- Freedom Podcasting
Leave us feedback!
You can comment below, go to the Facebook group, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!