Diving straight into news about the massive Entercom purchase of Cadence13 and Pineapple Street Media, then all about Google Podcasts making podcasts available through plain ’ol search! Then we bring you the special part of the episode! We have some of the best Podcast Movement tips ever. You cannot miss them!
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TICKET YET FOR THE SHE PODCASTS LIVE EXPERIENCE? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
Episode Recap: length 57:07
- Elsie gets some education about PICs
- 1:56 NEWS
- Entercom has purchased Pineapple Street Media and Cadence13
- Elsie and Jess share their quotes from Podcast Business Journal
- 10:16 Google gets fancy with podcasts and search results!
- Elsie searches for Apple Podcasts category changes as a key word search and shares what happened
- What will really change the game for Apple and for Google in podcasting
- 17:19 Diving into all things Podcast Movement!
- Jess and Chris will be having a booth, and she’s taking appointments!
- The best giveaway ever at the booth! Bose noise cancelling in PINK
- There will be a special Podcast Movement discount and there will be a Women’s Networking Event – that’s our She Podcast meet-up! Tuesday 11 am – 1 pm
- Elsie has an idea to expand into fragrance: Moldy Basement, Dry Shampoo, Slightly Sour Breastmilk
- Elsie is doing an insane amount of stuff starting with a meet-up/mini party for her Sobre Podcasting show!
- The Libsyn Podcast Meet-up geeking out over gear!
- And then Elsie is doing a BAZILLION panels all links below!
- 29:35 Podcast Movement tips
- Jess gives you her aaaaaamazing PM19 tips
- Elsie and Jess go all off on introvert, extrovert stuff and parties and Day Breaker!
- 43:59 Audio feedback with PM tips from Heidi
- Come at Jessica badge first – did you hear that peeps? We’ll be expecting it
- Carrie has comfort and battery tips
- Go to the Bourbon Barrel Podcasting event on Tuesday after the networking event
- Elsie still has her card from Erica Mandy
- Emily does awesome things like giving people soap-boxes
- Natalie will be doing photos as PM! Book her for your podcast branding stuff!
- No show next week!
- Entercom Buys Podcast Companies Cadence13, Pineapple Street Media
- Here’s What Podcasters Think Of The Radio Deal
- Google may just have solved podcasting’s discovery problem
- Podcast Business Journal (subscribe)
- Podnews (subscribe)
- The Sobre Podcasting party and information!
- The Libsyn Podcast Meet-up! (this blog post tells you all about it)
- Find out where Elsie is at PM19 from this blog post from Libsyn
- Day Breaker
- Natalie Jennings Photo: book your session
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !