She Podcasts, LLC. is Committed to Promoting Sustainability
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To minimize the impact on sustainability of all office and transportation activities.
- To make members, clients and vendors aware of our Sustainability Policy, and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- To review, annually report, and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
Practical Steps In order to Put These Principles into Practice:
Purchase of Equipment and Consumption of Resources
- Minimize our use of paper and other office consumables, for example, not printing event programs and forbidding paper and printed marketing materials, as well as additionally identifying opportunities to reduce waste.
- As far as possible arrange for the reuse or recycling of office waste, including paper, posters, signage, computer supplies and redundant equipment.
- Seek to purchase electricity from a supplier committed to renewable energy when possible. Seek to maximize the proportion from renewable energy sources, whilst also supporting investment in new renewable energy schemes.
- Ensure that timber furniture, and any other timber products, are recycled or from well-managed, sustainable sources and are Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified.
- Purchase fair-trade, local merchant/farmer, and/or organic beverages.
Working Practices and Advice to Vendors, Sponsors, Members
- Actively request that sustainability is a factor in all aspects of our events.
- Willingly refuse to print any and all unecessary paper marketing.
- Double check that any products we purchase are not individually wrapped unless purposefully sterile (personal straws, etc.) or edible.
- Include a copy of our Sustainability Policy in all our proposals to clients.
Sign Up for Updates!
Don't miss any info coming down the way! Sign up below for all the news, weather, and sports.