FINISHING UP 2021! Jess and Elsie break down 2021 a la She Podcasts. Elsie shares all the things (tech-wise) that she LOOOOVED. Jess shared her life things she no longer wants in her life + working on. BONUS: insight into #andjustlikethat and what it has to do with podcasting. OH! And we need feedback from you!!!
Thrilled to have Linktree as a sponsor! Go to linktr.ee and get 3 free months of Linktree Pro with the coupon code SHEPODCASTS.
🔥 NEW WAY TO CONNECT! Elsie (and occasionally Jess) will be texting you directly! – Sign up here! 302–240–3425, text yes or my.community.com/shepodcasts
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 50:09
- 4 is the She Podcasts team magic number! Who. Knew?
- 2:28 Linktree our new sponsor! And Linktree is “the bestical”!
- Talking about “And Just Like That” because there is a massive podcast component to the show
- Why Miranda would or would not listen to podcasts? Jess shares her thoughts
- Elsie discloses her history with SATC
- Pulling back the curtain of how we manage our episode with our social media teams
- 13:33 Recapping 2021 through the eyes of our podcast
- “You want to understand your mother? Here’s 400 hours of podcasting. Goodbye!” – Jess
- Jess gives job a very important job (we hope he remembers!)
- Oh, yes, memory lane, She Podcasts style. We can’t even believe what we’ve gone through
- 2021 the very first full year to livestreaming of our show!
- We were over Clubhouse before it was cool to be over Clubhouse #justsayin
- Y’all follow became a thing!
- Elsie’s favorite things that brought her joy
- Jess’s favorite things plus a bonus of all the things that she’s outsourced this year!
- What are you trying for 2022, and what are you letting go off? Send us voice feedback
- Join The Super Squad
- 302–240–3425 “yes”
- Shure MV7 and MV7x
- iPhone 13 mini
- M1 MacBook Air
- Apple Watch
- Credit Karma
- Bored Panda
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!