Lumberjack chic and yellow wool suits, a massive discussion about how to combat misinformation in podcasts, human nature, and how mental health affects decision making even when you are a skilled critical thinker.
Have you added your show onto Amazon Music? You are missing out if you have not! Add your show to Amazon Music. Thank you so much for your sponsoring the show 🙏🏽
🔥 NEW WAY TO CONNECT! Elsie (and occasionally Jess) will be texting you directly! – Sign up here! 302–240–3425, text yes or my.community.com/shepodcasts
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 54:24
- Lumberjack chic and wool suits
- 7:29 Amazon Music is our sponsor and they are amazing
- Amazon sent an email about how to get your podcast on Amazon Music
- 11:49 An article in the NY Times is calling out iHeart, Spotify and Apple Podcasts about taking responsibility for misinformation
- “You can’t just tell people the Earth is flat. I don’t think that should be legal.” -Jess
- Have you watched the movie the Invention of Lying
- What does Apple look at to flag content
- Talking through what it would take to monitor content in podcasts
- 34:43 The role that mental health plays in the belief of conspiracy theories
- We need to understand what consuming content on social media does to our minds
- Jess says that doctors do not pay attention to her needs
- It’s the wrong request from these services
- Join The Super Squad
- 302–240–3425 “yes”
- We can’t ignore the role mental health plays in conspiracy theory beliefs
- On Podcasts and Radio, Misleading Covid–19 Talk Goes Unchecked
- IG Reels: Content Creation and Metrics for Podcasters
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!