Amazon Music transcripts, a neat tool called Searchie is pricey, Elsie and Jess discuss the new Clubhouse feature, Barstool’s Dave Portnoy, and why podcasters are masters of multitasking.
Have you added your show onto Amazon Music? You are missing out if you have not! Add your show to Amazon Music. Thank you so much for your sponsoring the show 🙏🏽
🔥 NEW WAY TO CONNECT! Elsie (and occasionally Jess) will be texting you directly! – Sign up here! 302–240–3425, text yes or my.community.com/shepodcasts
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 45:43
- Jess’s ribs are so sore and you won’t believe why!
- 4:45 Amazon Music is our sponsor and we love them for so many reasons!
- And transcripts on Amazon Music, so that’s now a thing
- 7:30 Tool Tips! Do you know about Searchie? It’s pretty amazing
- The dream scenario of what Elsie wants for our membership SEARCH
- 15:15 Clubhouse let’s you record conversations now, how about that?
- And oh, the discussion of the 2 types of people a la Jess
- Clubhouse pros and cons
- 24:03 The whole Barstool thing. UGH
- Jess shares her latest possible experiment in podcasting, and it has to do with joining a network
- “Launching a podcast now is not what it used to be” – Elsie
- A survey that actually addresses indie podcasters! WUT?
- Also, people are annoying
Democracy Brings “Ab”solution to She Podcasts LIVE
- Join The Super Squad
- 302–240–3425 “yes”
- Amazon Music launches its first true podcasts feature: synced transcripts – The Verge
- Clubhouse now lets hosts record conversations for later listening | Engadget
- Barstool’s Dave Portnoy Denies Rough Sex Allegations; Calls It An Attempt To ‘Cancel’ Him. | Podcast News Daily | insideradio.com
- The Average Podcaster Covers 5 Different Jobs at Once, Muck Rack Survey Finds | Business Wire
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!