Did you survive the Instagram/Facebook shutdown? We did! Last podcast episode before She Podcasts Live and Jess and Elsie answer all your FAQs about #SPL21: food, speaking, yoga and even how to make the best out of the conference 👀 If you haven’t already, buy a virtual conference ticket. You’ll be able to connect with the vibe, we promise. Listen, listen, listen!
SERIOUSLY: GET YOUR VIRTUAL TICKET NOW! https://www.shepodcasts.com/register
Have you added your show onto Amazon Music? You are missing out if you have not! Add your show to Amazon Music. Thank you so much for your sponsoring the show 🙏🏽
🔥 NEW WAY TO CONNECT! Elsie (and occasionally Jess) will be texting you directly! – Sign up here! 302–240–3425, text yes or my.community.com/shepodcasts
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 44:21
- The only thing that made us sad about the great Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp outage is that we couldn’t stream this conversation live!
- NOTE: You won’t be getting another episode of She Podcasts until the end of October!!!
- What you need to do? Sign up for the virtual ticket! “The aesthetic alone is worth the price” – Jess
- If you have FOMO, the sessions are 🤯 and you will feel like you are part of it. Promise!
- Elsie got herself some super cute slides!!! (And we wish we could have shared these on video!)
- 11:50 Will there be food at She Podcasts Live? Where do you can you get food at She Podcasts Live?
- 20:02 This is the first conference where Elsie will be at the hotel longer than Jess!
- “You’re going to be there longer than me, which has never happened ever in conference history.” -Elsie
- 20:50 Elsie is teaching yoga on Friday morning!!!
- “I want able-body or not able-bodied people to come to the class.” -Elsie
- Feel free to bring your mat if you want to! The conference will not be providing mats
- Or you can use a towel from your room instead
- Jess shared an amazing image of the She Podcasts Live stage and it’s gorgeous!
- 33:33 Any recommendations for shy but social types? And how to navigate the Whova App!
- Jess shares some INCREDIBLE tips for making the most of being in a conference!
- 32:45 Set a workflow for working within the Whova App and connecting with people
- 36:28 We just got a new sponsor – thank you to Zencastr!
- 39:14 What should speakers bring to their presentations? And Jess shares all the deets!
- Elsie shares a best tip for making the best out of our conference! And it’s all about CAPTURING INFORMATION!
- See you in Arizona or at the virtual event!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!