Elsie has decided on a Tweet-minus100 tweet challenge aka a 50th birthday experiment, a significant update about the pajama debacle from the last episode, YouTube’s first podcast! And Jess gives a She Podcasts Live update, and Elsie questions whether or not hugging from behind during the conference should be a thing (it shouldn’t).
Have you added your show onto Amazon Music? You are missing out if you have not! Add your show to Amazon Music. Thank you so much for your sponsoring the show 🙏🏽
TIME FOR SHE PODCASTS LIVE! IT’S COMING SOONER THAN YOU KNOW! – GET YOUR TICKET TODAY! http://shepodcasts.com/register
🔥 NEW WAY TO CONNECT! Elsie (and occasionally Jess) will be texting you directly! – Sign up here! 302–240–3425, text yes or my.community.com/shepodcasts
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 49:17
- Behind the scenes into Elsie’s brain. She really doesn’t remember much of anything
- “My brain only can hold on to the immediate thing that is of importance to me at that moment.” -Elsie
- Jess is busying herself with things she doesn’t need to look at such as the news
- Remember #Tweet100? Elsie is doing the tweet minus 100-day challenge
- Starting October 30th, she won’t tweet until her 50th birthday (allegedly)
- 9:20 Elsie bought pajamas and they are absolutely everything she could want from pajamas
- However, she wouldn’t have bought them unless she had to be at a pajama party
- Holly, our stylist, says podcasting t-shirts are not a category of clothing and you can’t keep a drawer of podcasting t-shirts
- Elsie is calling IN the social media team to execute on a fun idea! It seems like she’s the only person that’s excited
- 23:13 Amazon Music has built a beautiful space for podcast creators
- 23:13 News! YouTube has launched their first podcast
- Do we care how our audience listens to our content?
- Are they doing best practices for podcasting or YouTube?
- 31:20 Do you care where your show is consumed?
- 33:45 She Podcasts Live update! SUCH AMAZING STUFF!!!!
- 42:45 We have buttons that will indicate if you’re okay with hugging
- Elsie suggests hugging from behind
- You have to make sure the hug from behind is consensual
- 43:00 BONUS BONUS BONUS!!! After the show, with Elsie thinking a lot about neurodiversity, and the way brains work
- If you have trouble remembering things, Elsie has tips for you!
- Join The Super Squad
- 302–240–3425 “yes”
- YouTube Launches First Podcast, Exploring How Online Creators Have Found Success | Social Media Today
- Podcasting 2.0 with Dave Jones + Video Buzzcast Update
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!