Our very first grossness disclaimer thanks to Elsie 😱 Airline tickets are cheap and our room block is selling out, get your #SPL21 tickets, then, male comedians and their “chumocracy,” the spacial audio for Clubhouse 🤨 Shout-out to Matriarch Digital Media and then the grossest story in the history of She Podcasts. You’ve been warned.
Have you added your show onto Amazon Music? You are missing out if you have not! Add your show to Amazon Music. Thank you so much for your sponsoring the show 🙏🏽
TIME FOR SHE PODCASTS LIVE! IT’S COMING SOONER THAN YOU KNOW! – GET YOUR TICKET TODAY! http://shepodcasts.com/live
🔥 NEW WAY TO CONNECT! Elsie (and occasionally Jess) will be texting you directly! – Sign up here! 302–240–3425, text yes or my.community.com/shepodcasts
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 51:19
- Our very first GROSS disclaimer from our producer John — If you want to skip the gross skip from the 41 min mark to the 47:45 mark 🤢
- Communication in between friends change when someone is not feeling so good and also, we know what the other one is doing
- 6:05 Tickets for airlines are really low! Get them for She Podcasts Live!
- 7:05 Outfits update from Elsie, and she needs appropriate underwear
- The story of Jess lending her Spanx bike shorts with her boyfriend (at the time)
- 12:18 Amazon Music! Head over to podcasters.amazon.com
- 13:20 NEWS Male comedians are hogging all the podcasts “a chumocracy” 🤣
- And yes, we dive into discussing gender and who gets highlighted, promoted, featured, etc
- 29:35 Clubhouse and spacial audio – why?
- 36:05 Happy birthday to Matriarch Media!
- Elsie story time it involves how amazing it is for kids to feed themselves and then the possible horrible things that happen when then do
- On to the “what’s that weird smell?” and finding the culprit
- 41:00 SKIP SKIP SKIP if you have a gag reflex or are easily grossed out! It involves maggots
- 47:54 We wrap up the gross and move on to finish up the show! Get your tickets to She Podcasts Live!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!