Podcast Movement redux a la Jess; what does it really feel like to attend a conference with all the people? Plus, She Podcasts is now on Facebook podcasts and publishing on our Page!
TIME FOR SHE PODCASTS LIVE! IT’S COMING SOONER THAN YOU KNOW! – GET YOUR TICKET TODAY! http://shepodcasts.com/live
🔥 NEW WAY TO CONNECT! Elsie (and occasionally Jess) will be texting you directly! – Sign up here! 302–240–3425, text yes or my.community.com/shepodcasts
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 48:18
- PLATFORM shoes are empowering!
- Podcast Movement was the first conference that Jess attended since the pandemic and she breaks it down
- Feeling safe and no safe
- Dancing with Todd Cochrane!!!
- Keeping an eye on breakthrough cases
- A play by play of what went down at Podcast Movement
- 45:09 Facebook Podcasts is rolling out even more – She Podcasts is now being published on our Page
- Shout-out to Alban from Buzzsprout for having me on their show!
- Join The Super Squad
- 302–240–3425 “yes”
- The Life-Changing Power of Podcasts with Elsie Escobar – YouTube
- The Life-Changing Power of Podcasts with Elsie Escobar – Audio
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!