Screwing off can be rest! Podcast Movement prep, planning, vagenda, strategy and what to do to relax. Shout-outs to Pangaea Internet and our dear friend Mignon and her 15th year in podcasting! Possibly on of the most CONTROVERSIAL Tool Tips we’ve ever had and the most passionate discussion about purple that has ever happened
TIME FOR SHE PODCASTS LIVE! IT’S COMING SOONER THAN YOU KNOW! – GET YOUR TICKET TODAY! http://shepodcasts.com/live
🔥 NEW WAY TO CONNECT! Elsie (and occasionally Jess) will be texting you directly! – Sign up here! 302–240–3425, text yes or my.community.com/shepodcasts
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 56:26
- Angel Number 324 suggests that you find a balance between your work, leisure, and rest times
- “Some of us can’t differentiate between rest, screwing off, and procrastination.” -Jess
- Folks, screwing off can be rest
- Attend our She Podcasts Shindig!
- Prepping for PM21 is very serious business
- What will Jess do in Nashville? What would Elsie do?
- 11:37 “I sweat only from the neck up.” -Jess
- Jess has a conference packing strategy and it’s dresses and jumpsuits
- 15:32 Shout-out to Pangaea Internet! Sooooo grateful we are!
- And another shout-out to our friend Mignon Fogarty for her 15th podcasting anniversary!
- 21:29 What is the best podcasting advice you’ve been given?
- Starting a podcast network is a completely different skill than starting a podcast!
- Repurpose your content people! It’s not a bad thing!
- 27:29 Tool Tips!
- Vocal Mist, who knew that it would be so polarizing
- 43:50 Delicious looking microphones! They are soooo pretty!
- 45:22 The purple discussion, it’s a rebellion, and how Elsie has influence on Jess
- “It’s the only thing she’s ever said to me that has not only stuck but haunted me.” -Jess
- We still don’t know why Elsie does not like purple
- Join The Super Squad
- 302–240–3425 “yes”
- Mignon Fogarty: Lessons from 15 Years of Podcasting | Podcast Movement
- VocalMist | Sing Easier With Better Vocal Health Today!
- Sontronics Podcast Pro | podcasting mic
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!