If you want to know some AAAAMAZING things that will happen at the She Podcasts Live conference and have a say, you must listen to this episode! Emily Prokop, who has now been absorbed by Elsie and Jess, is co-hosting since Elsie is on the road. We also discuss the whole Podfading conversation that’s got lots of podcasters all wound up!
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TICKET YET FOR THE SHE PODCASTS LIVE EXPERIENCE? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
Episode Recap: length 41:01
- We have a guest that She Podcasts has been absorbed by the She Podcasts Team!
- So….searching for topics about podcasts
- We find out what Jess’s husband thinks about Mary Poppins, and OMG
- Y’all 50k funded! 200%
- The website for She Podcasts is live!
- “They have dibs because they have blind faith” – Jessica Kupferman
- Speakers! People!
- So should Elsie and Jess keynote?
- About the entertainment for She Podcasts! Y’all, we need feedback
- AN INTROVERT/EXTROVERT PARTY! #heaven
- Jess is the doer, and Elsie is not, and yes Jess does get things done!
- 22:25 NEWS
- So…dissent about the whole Podfading conversation
- Ballet dancers are not Russian dancers
- Go, Carrie! “Passion is very hard”
- Also, podcasters get tired and we need breaks, the end
- Don’t waste your time arguing with people about stuff (paraphrase)
- What do you think about the articles that we shared about podfading? Send us voice feedback! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Could Podcasters Deal With The Pressure Of Being A Radio Host?
- The Other Side Of The Burnout Debate
- Take A Vacation. It Will Improve Your Podcast!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com