Thanks for the love and support for our last episode! Jess had her first therapy appointment, and she gives us the scoop, IAB announces their 2021 Podcast Upfront schedule, Libsyn acquires AdvertiseCast, and Entercom rebrands to Audacy. We are SO excited about #Reviews4Good and Podcasts & Pencils. Plus, chatting about Apple’s privacy updates and why YouTube is hiding dislikes.
PRICES ARE GOING UP TO SHE PODCASTS LIVE – GET YOUR TICKET TODAY!
🔥 NEW WAY TO CONNECT! Elsie (and occasionally Jess) will be texting you directly! – Sign up here! 302–240–3425, text yes or my.community.com/shepodcasts
THE SHE PODCASTS SUPER SQUAD: SIGN UP
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 49:16
- Thank you to everyone who reached out to us & Jess had her first therapy appointment on Friday
- “I’d love to tell you that I’m a cured, but that’s not how it works.” -Jess
- 5:34 Elsie and her daughter may or may not have ADHD and her understanding that’s one of the reasons she destroys her pencil
- Find the right tools on your journey! We mitigate to help move forward
- 12:19 When does your nature become your asset, and when does your nature become your liability?
- If you have tips for us, we are open! Send them to email@example.com.
- 14:15 News! Elsie will be at Podcast Movement University – Thursday, 2:00 PM
- 14:54 IAB announces 2021 Podcast Upfront schedule: a diverse line-up featuring over two dozen established and new podcast networks
- BTW – IAB stands for Interactive Advertising Bureau
- There’s a massive line-up! We will report back if we hear anything crazy
- 22:19 Libsyn announces agreements to acquire AdvertiseCast & raise $25 million in new equity commitments
- If you have any questions, you can listen to episode #190 of the feed
- 24:04 Challenge! #Reviews4Good is back
- Leave reviews and 25 cents will go to a charity
- Ask your listeners to leave reviews on Podchaser
- 26:35 Entercom rebrands to Audacy, plans to launch exclusive podcasts on its own app
- “I despise anything related to advertising and podcasting.” -Elsie. You must listen for the context of this quote
- 34:45 Apple is putting out a massive privacy update
- 37:35 Podcasts & Pencils! A lunchtime coloring break
- Should we have a She Podcasts coloring book or coloring pages?
- 41:07 Futuro Unidad Hinojosa is looking for a Senior Producer
- 43:02 YouTube is experimenting with hiding dislikes to protect creators’ well-being (and be digitally ruined)
- Join The Super Squad
- 302–240–3425 “yes”
- IAB Announces 2021 Podcast Upfront Schedule: A Diverse Lineup Featuring Over Two Dozen Established and New Podcast Networks
- Libsyn Announces Agreements to Acquire AdvertiseCast & Raise $25 Million in New Equity Commitments | Business Wire
- Libsyn to Match #Reviews4Good Donations on Libsyn Hosted-Podcasts! | Articles on Podchaser
- Entercom rebrands to Audacy, plans to launch exclusive podcasts on its own app – The Verge
- Apple Is Rejecting Apps That Use Third-Party Code For Alleged Privacy Infractions | AdExchanger
- Podcasts and Pencils: Lunchtime Coloring Break | Farmington Libraries
- YouTube is experimenting with hiding dislikes to protect creators’ well-being
- Senior Producer, Futuro Unidad Hinojosa – The Futuro Media Group
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!