Are people getting their nether regions waxed during Covid? NSFW talk ensues. Bonnie shares some pretty powerful audio feedback, Jess and Elsie debate about the appropriateness of pineapples and Common Sense Media + Apple, Google Podcasts updates and some pretty cool Elsie Tool Tips that involve headphones and fountain pens
PRODUCE YOUR PODCAST IS AMAZING! Hire them to do all the things that you really dislike doing for your podcast
🔥 NEW WAY TO CONNECT! Elsie (and occasionally Jess) will be texting you directly! – Sign up here! 302–240–3425, text yes or my.community.com/shepodcasts
THE SHE PODCASTS SUPER SQUAD: SIGN UP
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 49:50
- We all are having a hard time looking presentable and how did we ever find time to do everything we did to look good
- 4:58 NSFW! Bikini Wax talk
- Would you stick your nether regions in someone’s face right now?
- There’s a commercial that literally says pubic hair!!!
- Has generation Z stopped caring about being demure?
- 13:09 Podcasting News! Wanna know when we are going live?
- 14:29 Audio feedback from Bonnie about Jess thankfully not blowing up
- 18:08 Apple teamed up with Common Sense media to curate podcasts for kids
- 26:40 New Group Aims To Warn Advertisers About Podcast Perils
- 30:49 And now why Elsie doesn’t want Jess to use pineapples
- 34:35 IKEA has a new podcast and it’s their catalogue as audio!
- 36:35 Google Podcasts has new ways to make sure that you are getting content that you really like
- Elsie shares how she’s been setting up her camera when they stream together
- Skye wrote an article for HotPod – basically, podcasting isn’t a path to Hollywood
- 43:37 Tool Tips
- More over the ear headphones that you can’t see when you’re on camera
- Elsie got her first fancy pen!
- And Jess and a funny fountain pen story
- Join The Super Squad
- 302–240–3425 “yes”
- Apple teams with Common Sense Media to curate podcasts for kids
- New Group Aims to Warn Advertisers About Podcast Perils
- Ikea’s new podcast is a soothing listen for everyone stuck at home
- Google Podcasts working on letting you fine-tune episode recommendations
- The Podcaster’s Journey to Hollywood
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!