This is the second time that we are recording episode 288 – YAY TECHNOLOGY. And the trauma and frustration of podcast recording. UGH. Spotify news, grants for podcasters, Google Podcasts Manager complexity, and don’t start a new podcasting thing without doing some research first! Google it.
THE SHE PODCASTS SUPER SQUAD: SIGN UP
PRODUCE YOUR PODCAST IS AMAZING! Hire them to do all the things that you really dislike doing for your podcast
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
EPISODE LENGTH 50:09
- Tech issues! UGH lost the audio
- “I am very grouchy right now because of tech problems.” -Jess
- There’s nothing worse than recording a show, and it doesn’t work and we talk through that whole thing
- 7:15 Looking at using Streamyard and Riverside.fm
- 8:42 “I do feel hostile.” -Jess
- Internal discussion on not sprining new technology
- 12:51 NEWS: We have feedback from Vanessa!
- 14:56 Spotify social cards are here! They are continuing to do things to promote podcasts to grow SPOTIFY
- 17:13 Spotify has made it easy for everyone to live out their DJ dreams
- But FYI, it’s NOT a podcast, it’s a mixed tape
- 28:25 Microgrants for Black and brown women podcasters
- What would Elsie spend 1k on for her show
- What would YOU spend 1k on? Send us your feedback! Feedback@shepodcasts.com
- 32:13 We have a Google Podcasts Manager and the She Podcasts Team needs help
- 38:15 How to negotiate podcast IP
- 39:06 A discusssion about Podcasts In Color vs. Podcast In Color
- 47:46 Produce your podcast and what’s new in the She Podcasts Super Squad!
- Join The Super Squad
- News: Spotify Social Cards are here!
- Spotify will let its podcast hosts include full songs in their shows
- Google Podcasts Manager
- How to negotiate podcast IP
- Podcasts In Color
- Podcast Grants
- Google Podcasts Manager Adds More Data from Search: Impressions, Top-Discovered Episodes, and Search Terms – WordPress Tavern
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
→ Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group!