Our weekly check-ins are getting longer but we do try to amuse you! And we learn oh so much about the drastic way in which Elsie, Jess and John do ‘life’. Covering #Reviews4Good, Podapalooza, 1 million podcasts in Apple Podcasts, Cutthroat, Inc. and new awesome browser recorders!
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Join the She Podcasts Super Squad for exclusive coaching and attention to you from Jess and Elsie for only $5 a month!
Episode length 57:36
- Check in – Jess went out with a mask!
- “It’s like having PMS but without all of the symptoms” – Jess
- 2 houses: it’s the only way that Elsie stays sane
- Watering potatoes and vegetable gardens and Elsie goes nuts about edible weeds
- Is the Tiger Lily edible?
- Elsie and the snake story
- Grocery stories
- 18:09 A nifty special tent thing that we can all use to get a little time alone? Maybe? #NotIsaacProof
- 19:45 #Reviews4Good! One of Elsie’s favorite things to support podcasters
- 23:42 Podapalooza, a one of a kind super cool event!
- Glow is like another Patreon option
- 28:50 1 million podcasts in Apple Podcasts
- A lot of podcasts have not been currently updated
- Lots of discussion about being able to label or qualify active shows
- We have the show that never ends, oh yes we do
- And when you’re done you’re done – believe us
- 35:18 Weird and Wild Show of The Week: Cutthroat, Inc.
- 41:50 TOOL TIPS
- Jess and Audition sitting in a tree
- “Hardlimiter sounds dirty” and lots of giggles
- Phone quality on your show is not that bad
- 50:35 cool browser recorder released!
- Who’s the king of the figure it out
- New things in the She Podcasts group!
- Working From Home Has Never Been Easier With This Office-Tent
- Podchaser and Libsyn Teaming Up For Some #Reviews4Good Love!
- Apple Podcasts Surpasses 1 Million Podcasts
- ‘Cutthroat Inc.’ podcast: California man murdered by business partner who hatched an elaborate plan to cover it up – ABC News
- Resonate Recorder – Free Online Voice Recorder
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !