Recorded LIVE at Podfest 2020! Disclaimer! During The Weird and Wild Show of the week we get GRAPHIC and #spoilers (not appropriate for many ears.) Covering Oprah’s TV show as a podcast, Apple’s “She Creates” campaign, coronavirus at Podfest (before we knew what was coming,) Dying For Sex, Cloudlifter and oh so much more!
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Join the She Podcasts Super Squad for exclusive coaching and attention to you from Jess and Elsie for only $5 a month!
Episode length 48:07
- Introductions and OMG Elsie brought shownotes
- 4:08 NEWS It’s Women’s History Month!
- Oprah cannot get enough of podcasts, and she is making her Oprah Show available as a podcast
- Apple launched She Creates all over many different Apple properties – marketing push galore!
- Why do we need a special month?
- The talk about the germs in the room “raise your hand if you feel you have the most germs in the room”
- 15:10 Talking about Coronavirus at Podfest before we were were we are now
- Elsie’s hubby told her she needs to go to the other house if she’s carrying coronavirus
- 19:57 WEIRD AND WILD SHOW OF THE WEEK
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta has an amazing CNN podcast
- 21:35 explicit!!! discussing Dying For Sex – Elsie loved it
- 28:44 spoiler!! skip forward
- 35:48 TOOL TIPS!
- Castro has lovely promoted posts! Inside their discovery tab!
- Elsie LOOOOVES Cloudlifter!
- We talk about Podfest!!! It’s all grown up!
- Harman Audio The folks that brought the trailer! It was soooo great
- Oprah is now turning old TV episodes into podcasts
- Apple launches “She Creates” in stores around the world
- Dying For Sex
- Promote your show on Castro!
- Cloudlifter from Cloud Microphones!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !