Fun bonus episode time! Elsie introduces the show and we highlight one of Jess’s QnA within the She Podcasts Super Squad. She delves into questions about changing your show name if someone else has it, Facebook Page or Group, letting sponsors approve your ad reads, leveraging a big guest on your show and OH so much more! Listen up!
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TICKET YET FOR THE SHE PODCASTS LIVE EXPERIENCE? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
Join the She Podcasts Super Squad for exclusive coaching and attention to you from Jess and Elsie for only $5 a month!
Episode Recap: length 30:35
- Elsie intro to all the things!
- 1:35 Our amazing sponsor Wavve
- 3:04 The Jess QnA
- She’s using the awesome Heil PR30
- 3:31 Changing your episode name if someone else has the same name of as your show?
- 7:16 What’s better? Having a Facebook Book or a Facebook Page for your podcast?
- 8:25 What’s up with sponsor approval of ad copy? Yeay or nay?
- 9:50 Leveraging influential guest on your show
- 13:23 What Jess thinks about Tim Ferriss not having ads on his show anymore
- 16:19 The secrets to booking great guests
- 19:43 How do you produce your show in a professional way?
- 21:57 How do you encourage engagement?
- 24:24 What is the best way to monetize?
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !