Guess where Jess and Elsie are going? Florida in February! Meet us at Podfest! Use code SHEPODCASTS 😍 How to market like a Boss Lady with Jess and Katie Krimitsos from Biz Women Rock!
Support our Patreon page!
Not vomit, but snot as we start this time, but only for a little bit before we dive into the deliciousness which is Florida in February! Wouldn’t you wanna get away from the Bomb Cyclone?
Finally Jess and Elsie cover the new Apple Consumption stats as well as the IAB Podcast Measurement Standards 2.0, which is when high heels, sneakers and socks come into the equation. We finish off this fabulous episode talking about one of the most genius ideas for a podcast which is essentially Jessica’s Pet Peeves for EVERYBODY!!!
Speakpipe message! Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- When will Elsie sleep? Because the girls are sick
- Snot and vomit (but only for a little bit)
- More journal obsession with Elsie: digital and analog
- You guys, you need to attend Jess and Katie’s workshop about marketing like a Boss!!!
- Plus why would you NOT wanna go to Florida in February?
- 17:01 NEWS
- OMG dude, Apple has released consumption stats!
- Elsie breaks down why it’s not all your stats, and it’s slightly confusing
- Jess’s thoughts on how these stats will affect (or not) podcast advertising from the agency perspective
- Discussing the AIB Measurement Standards 2.0
- Jess give you the business on WHY you MUST pay attention, especially if you want to work with ads or to monetize your podcast
- Elsie shares why standards are important, whether you want them to be or not
- The greatest metaphor of high heels, sneakers, socks and boots as download numbers
- 45:55 JESSICA’S PET PEEVE
- People, stop trying to FLIP THE SCRIPT!
- Going off on why people post ALL the things that they’ll be doing in the new year
- And Jessica is giving up Coca Cola peeps, she is
- 54:45 WEIRD AND WILD SHOW OF THE WEEK
- For A Bad Time call! The GENIUS podcast idea!
- 1:04:45 TOOL TIPS
- Emoji+ because Elsie 😍 and how she uses the app in her workflow
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Day One
- 1 Second Everyday: Video Diary
- Podcasts Connect
- Podcast Metrics: The Next Generation
We had no links to mention!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com