If you’re interested in working with Elsie through the E-League, applications for the Winter Session are open!
If you’re looking for Sneaky Secrets for Audience Growth, download Jess’s super simple but powerful mini-course!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
We start off with boogies, move on to Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 transfer to discussing all kinds of cash and hollywood opportunities coming to podcasting via Panoply and Acast, which brings us to one of the biggest pain points for podcasters, getting the word out about our podcast. And we finish off discussing Preet Bharara and Joe Biden’s podcasts.
Speakpipe message! Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Back to school, the boogies have begun
- Puerto Rico and Maria, please help
- 11:14 NEWS
- Panoply podcasts could become TV shows and movies
- When Elsie and Jess find out that it’s William Morris!
- TV conversations, and John and Elsie fail
- Acast got more money, and where is the money going?
- The biggest problem for GREAT PODCASTS is getting the word out about the podcast. The end.
- Passion podcasters need marketing and business tools
- 51:22 WEIRD AND WILD SHOW OF THE WEEK
- Preet Bharara Stay Tuned!
- Joe Biden has a daily show!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Puerto Rico Real-Time Recovery Fund
- Acast raises $19.5 million to grow its podcasting platform in the U.S. and enter new markets
- Preet Bharara – Stay Tuned
- Biden launches daily news podcast
- Giving you more characters to express yourself
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com