Come to Podcast Movement! Use coupon code shepodcasts to get 15% off! You guys! Our LIVE EVENT AT PODCAST MOVEMENT!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Right of the bat, we dive into an explicit discussion about hormones and perimenopause, endometriosis, anxiety medication and parenting because — you know — this IS a podcast about podcasting 🙄
Alas, we DO in fact chat about Soundcloud’s possible death, why podcast advertising kinda sucks for most of us, the coolest new tool for recording podcasts on the go, and why you need podcast specific hosting.
Have something to say? Send us a Speakpipe message!
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Is it all hormones or actual feelings?
- Elsie IS going through early menopause! #perimenopause
- SORRY MEN!
- Emotions, anxiety medication and endometriosis
- 24:45 NEWS
- Wearing T-shirts with our faces on them
- Soundcloud has officially, unofficially kicked the bucket
- If you wanna migrate from Soundcloud to Libsyn, first step email support(at)libsyn(dot)com
- OMG dynamic geographically targeted ad campaigns, is this new?
- Demo, geo and psycho
- 47:12 TOOL TIPS
- iRig I/O, the cutest little chocolate bar ever to help you record from your iOS device!
- 54:27 PET PEEVES
- Podcast hosting and the epidemic of people that are not willing to pay for podcast hosting
- WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO HAVE A PODCAST HOST – AGAIN 😁
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- She Podcasts Live: Post-Event Mental Unwind
- SoundCloud Cuts 40 Percent of Its Workforce, Employees Say ‘Nobody Saw It Coming’
- For the First Time Podcast Advertisers Can Deploy Audience Segmentation to Run Audience-Tailored Podcast Campaigns
- 6 Ft. Mama
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com