Come to Podcast Movement! Use coupon code shepodcasts to get 15% off! You guys! Our LIVE EVENT AT PODCAST MOVEMENT!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Moving from how our kids smell to free The Messenger documentary DVDs AND breaking down what who is most affected by the new upcoming feed tags for Apple Podcasts and of course Podcast Analytics – plus – we had a bit of a tech snafu 😶 This podcasting thing is HARD.
Have something to say? Send us a Speakpipe message!
Super Quick Re-cap!
- How our kids smell
- Congratulations to our winner of The Messengers DVD: wahoooooo!
- We have more DVDs to win, get on it peeps!
- NEWS: brought to you by our Patreons
- Elsie is even more vague as to what’s coming to and about our She Podcasts Patreon
- Discussing the WWDC event: feed additions and how they affect you
- Podcasts Analytics: a la Jess
- And OMG. People you need a podcast host! Let me say that again, you need a podcast host.
- Elsie goes deep into podcast consumption and data from a binge listener
- How many people will quit podcasting when they see their stats?
- A sure fire way to make adjustments to your podcast and your web-presence
- OMGosh our audio crapped out and Elsie takes us out
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- She Podcasts Live: Post-Event Mental Unwind
- The Outlander Pod
- WWDC presentation of Apple Podcasts
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com