Save the Dates: February 23–25 in Florida for the 1st ever She Podcasts EVENT PodFusion via Podfest! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
The end of the year shows are kicking off! We get all thankful about all kinds of thing for ourselves and also for podcasting in general.
Aaaaand we have a guest audio piece from the Shmoo that will forever be part of the She Podcasts culture. And yes, you will be saying at your Thanksgiving table “mmmmmmm this is goot.”
Show 120 Super Quick Re-cap!
- The headphone jack often give us troubles, a holes get worn down
- You guys need to buy ANOTHER mic. You need a back up mic. That is all
- Diamond earrings vs camcorder for your anniversary
- Get people what they want, not what you want to get them
- Our Thanksgiving stories, our plans, and the shmooooooo!
- “Mmmmmm this is goot. Mmmmm this is goot” and other children stories
- A vegan Thanksgiving, what would that be like?
- Being podcast thankful
- John Bukenas our awesome editor!!!!
- Why editors are super awesome for your podcast
- The show sponsors! Our partners are awesome
- We are so thankful for Patrons – just magic
- The She Podcasts community and all that it is
- Brands and advertisers are starting to come around
- Procasters pushing indies up a notch – we are thankful
- So grateful for a system for promotion!
- We are thankful that we’re smart
- We are thankful that there is no more butt wiping nor breast feeding during the show!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
- Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
- Rebecca Council from CLR Virtual Connections
- Darlene from DarleneVictoria.com
Shop for your podcasting education!
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com