Save the Dates: February 23–25 in Florida for the 1st ever She Podcasts EVENT PodFusion via Podfest! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Overwhelmed with all the to-dos for your podcast production? Team Podcast is here, just for you!?
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
This is was a hard one to record. We recorded Wednesday November 9 at 11am! Man oh man was there emotion!
We start off with some absolutely necessary laughter therapy. It involves goats, selfies, laundry, cheese crackers and coated tylenol. For those of suffering from PTSD after “The Election” the first 15 minutes of this podcast will get your through the week! #guaranteed
And then, because you know, we gotta keep it real, we dive into what in the world happens when a podcaster dies! AND how Facebook is just screwing up our democracy…?
Y’all need to listen and let us know if Elsie should have taken a selfie with the goat!
Show 119 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Music that needs to play at the inauguration, thanks to Jess’s Facebook friends
- The funny Elsie story: a play by play by Jess #priceless
- THE GOATS ARE LOOSE!
- And then Starsky and Hutch come into play
- Elsie shares the emergency goat story
- “Why are you wanting to take a picture while you’re getting your bum rammed by a goat!”
- A split screen of the Elsie and Jess Show after naming all the different two named women shows ever, or at least that we remember
- We have talked about the women in podcasting directory before!
- PODFUSION! Ya’ll totally need to come. Not exaggerating.
- Let’s have a lovely discussion about what happens when podcasters die
- We also discuss what would happen to She Podcasts if one of us died! We totally go there
- In what way in Facebook harming our democracy?
- Is Facebook a media company or not?
- You guys need to check on what you each have as your top trending stories vs others to figure out if you get different ones
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- This Week in Podcasting: When Podcasters Die and Other Cheery Stories
- Mark Zuckerberg is in denial about how Facebook is harming our politics
- Trivial Warfare: A Pub Quiz Trivial Podcast
- Fish Nerds
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
- Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
- Rebecca Council from CLR Virtual Connections
- Darlene from DarleneVictoria.com
Shop for your podcasting education!
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org