Save the Dates: February 23–25 in Florida for the 1st ever She Podcasts EVENT PodFusion via Podfest! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Overwhelmed with all the to-dos for your podcast production? Team Podcast is here, just for you!?
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
What do you think guys? Is our culture suffering because we are no longer connecting and we are simply commenting on each other’s lives without any true engagement? Are we losing the art small talk? And does that matter? We do our best to unpack how all of this plays out in our own lives and circumstances and why it matters to all of us.
And there’s italian ice involved, because sometimes you just need to cool off a little bit.
Show 113 Super Quick Re-cap!
- About Elsie’s frustration
- So….maybe people shouldn’t be together 24 hrs a day EVERY DAY
- Discussing ‘why we repeat ourselves’ explained via Isaac and Scott
- Do we HAVE to listen to the MUDANE crap from our significant others?
- How is our culture affecting our true communications with people?
- The art of small talk is slowly disappearing
- Birds of a feather don’t talk to anyone else
- Talking, talking, talking but not really connecting
- Team Podcast does all the thing, remember
- A discussion about a couple of lame articles around why women are better marketers and therefor better podcasters
- You guys…you need to come to Podfusion
- What exactly is Now Hear This? We totally let you know
- Coming soon, instant Macaroni and Cheese! And Hamburger Helper!
- Are women’s voices more trustworthy?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- Why We Repeat Ourselves
- Why Women Are The Superior Marketing Sex
- Now Hear This
- Exploring The Decision To Hire Male vs Female Voice-Over Talent
- Everyone Communicates Few Connect by John C Maxwell
- Carrie Olsen – Voice Over Lady!
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
- Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
- Rebecca Council from CLR Virtual Connections
- Darlene from DarleneVictoria.com
Shop for your podcasting education!
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org