Get the One-Two Punch with Elsie and Jess! Sign up and get a kickstart on your podcast strategy, brand and income!
Support our Patreon page!
Save the Dates: February 23–25 in Florida for the 1st ever She Podcasts EVENT via Podfest!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 105 Super Quick Re-cap!
- A boo boo crisis
- Swang, swung, whatever
- Hopelessness and despair from Jess #gulp
- Personal drama vulnerability…a candid discussion on letting people down
- We get a schooling’ on Borderline Personality Disorder
- Horrible guilt over not being able to follow through
- Bullet Journaling and showering consistency
- How much should you discuss with your client?
- Conversing around what to do when we have extenuating circumstances
- What is possible for us to do so that we can deliver?
- We really need to take the whole time we are away OFF as well as the following week! #truth (hold us accountable people!)
- All of a sudden Elsie is a morning person! How’d she do that?
- We announce the She Podcast event at Podfest!!! With awards and everything!!!
- WE SAID THE WRONG DATE. Podfest is February 23–25, with our thing on THURSDAY July 23!
- And The Messengers, The Podcasting Documentary, holy cats people, you NEED to support this IndieGoGo campaign.
- We talk iHeart Radio in Libsyn!
- And we talk podcast for download only is not a thing….so video 5 for Pat Flynn’s tutorial is not up to date or not the best advice NOW in 2016. It’s been since 2012 since Pat’s tutorial came out
- OMG how we send cash to one another! Such cool apps mentioned and linked below!
- Seriously guys, John Bukenas is the best ever editor, ya’ll totally need him!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- Leave us feedback via Speakpipe!
- The Messengers, Podcasting Documentary IndieGoGo Campaign!!!
- Libsyn Live on iHeart Radio and file for download only
- Podcasting Has An Ad Skipping Problem
- Borderline personality disorder from the wise Wikipidea
- Making Choices With Your Brain On the She Podcasts episode all about decision fatigue and MORE
- Podcamp Pittsburgh
- Square Cash App
- Venmo App
- Canva for iOS
- Adobe Spark App
- Business and Babies on BizChix Podcast!
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
- Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
- Rebecca Council from CLR Virtual Connections
- Darlene from DarleneVictoria.com
Shop for your podcasting education!
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org