THE SHE PODCASTS BRUNCH LIVE! CHICAGO. JULY. SIGN UP
Thank you to our amazing Sponsors! The premium Mastermind for Women Podcasters from BizChix and the only team that you need to keep podcasting, Team Podcast!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 095 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Elsie gushes about listening to She Podcasts
- Jess is the flavor packet and Elsie is the noodles
- A little workflow and behind the scenes of running She Podcasts
- Jess is traveling and going to Minneapolis to speak about podcasting
- Have you gotten your She Podcasts Brunch ticket yet? You really MUST
- Elsie is writing the names of every person that’s going to the She Podcasts Brunch
- We are using LeadDigits! Y’all need to text: NEWPODCAST to #44222 for a Podcast Creation Checklist!
- Elsie’s Masterclass of the HeArt of Voice and Podcasting goes live TODAY (May 2) You need to sign up!
- How a mastermind can help you create the boundaries you need to take action!
- The Philadelphia Podcast Society Meet-up just happened and we want you to know all about it!
- MTV is doing some pretty cool stuff via podcasts and via Snapchat!
- Jess is not impressed with what’s going on with brands on Snapchat
- Why Elsie thinks doing Cribs on Snapchat is brilliant
- Have you heard of Chapsnat? You’re gonna have to listen
- “Nothing about MTV has been cool in 20 years” says Jess
- The news segment
- Julian Fellow is serializing a novel via podcast
- Elsie loves Great Expectations and Jessica almost has a heart attack #WhoLovesGreatExpectationsReally?
- A podcast is being adapted for television
- Team Podcast! Need some help with your podcast?
- Remember when we used to have our schedules line up with TV Shows?
- Jessica has been mindful! Dishes even!
- Elsie is still on the mindful meditation train – and it’s all about rewiring her brain
- The birth of Elsie’s bullet journaling obsession
- A quick one-two punch of what the Bullet Journal framework is
- Why Bullet Journaling works for those looking to take the digital planning off the computer
- Moving from being reactive to pro-active
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- Online Marketing Retreat for Introverted Women With Extroverted Dreams This is where Elsie is teaching her HeArt of Voice and Podcasting Masterclass!
- The Philadelphia Podcasting Society’s Podcast Fair @ Tattooed Mom
- The Philadelphia Podcast Society Events Page
- MTV honors Prince, announces podcasts and ‘Cribs’ returning via Snapchat at upfront
- ‘Downton’ creator Julian Fellowes serializing new novel ‘Belgravia’ via podcast
- Julian Fellowes’s BELGRAVIA Series Subscription
- A New Lore: Are Podcasts TV’s Next Goldmine?
- Bullet Journal: The analog system for the digital age
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
- Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions
- Rebecca from CLR Virtual Connections
- Darlene from DarleneVictoria.com
Shop for your podcasting education!
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica!!! You are my soul sister. I love you both, but when I heard you talk about Dickens and Great Expectations, it was like I was listening to myself. Had to read that my freshman year of high school and I literally thought, “There is nothing Great nor are there any Expectations going on here!” The only version of A Christmas Carol I can handle is the one with the Muppets. Other than that, Dickens adds nothing to my life. You keep being you girl!