Thank you to our amazing Sponsors! The amazing Bossjock app and the dashing Audio Editing Solutions and the premium Mastermind for Women Podcasters from BizChix!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 087 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Quick abbreviation of the ‘lost episode’
- Big lesson? Redundancy and back-up people. ALWAYS.
- Florida Podfest 2016 Re-cap a la Jess!
- Bottom line…you MUST attend Podfest next year!
- And holy cow, we are having a super SWEEET meet-up/brunch in Chicago for Podcast Movement.
- Use our coupon code for Podcast Movement $40 off! SP40
- More insight into iTunes Podcasts Connect, plus an awesome tutorial that’s coming up all about it!
- Elsie’s latest podcast binge is a video podcast #shockandawe and it’s Kicking and Screaming by Jenna and Bodhi Elfman!
- Random tip of the episode, the app Oximeter that measures your heart rate and your oxygen levels
- And the obsession with Snapchat has begun! FOLLOW US!!!
- Awesome feedback from Patrick and Kirsti all about our episode on automatic DMs
- If you feel pressure about being on a social media platform, DON’T DO IT
- If you are excited about a social media platform DO IT!
- We have a new sponsor! And we are SUUUPER excited! The premier mastermind for lady podcasters from BizChix!
- Send us your bumpers! We so want them!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- Florida Podfest
- Podcast Movement
- Libsyn Live: Explaining iTunes Connect
- Kicking and Screaming with Jenna and Bodhi Elfman
- Elsie on Snapchat!
- Jess on Snapchat
- A Nun’s Life on Snapchat
- Hey Frase Show on Snapchat
- Natalie Ecktahl’s FANTASTIC mastermind!
- Jess’s new show with John: Off In The Weeds
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com