Thank you to our amazing Sponsors! The amazing Bossjock app and the dashing Audio Editing Solutions and the magical Team Podcast!
Get The Podcast Your Pants Off Webinar! Seriously, get it
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 085 Super Quick Re-cap!
- We’re announcing the winner for our contest for #AudioOnDemandersUnite
- Our webinar! You can totally get it still! Get it.
- Shout-out to Rob Greenlee for the shout-out on The Spreaker Live Show
- Jessica puts John on the spot to create a news jingle and HE DELIVERS!!!
- Elsie’s podcasting news all about Podcast Connect
- Big congrats to Midroll Media for being named to Fast Company’s 2016 Most Innovative Companies list!
- Elsie’s tool tips, jingle and all!
- It’s the coolest camera, oh goodness!
- And Jessica has a super awesome tool as well!
- Branded podcasts are really a thing
- And Jessica breaks it down on branded content people!
- Giving an overall view on the new Shopify branded podcast a la Elsie
- Does your ‘branded’ content have to have a ‘brand’ voice? Or not?
- And Elsie goes on a long gentle rant
- Go see Jess at the Florida Podfest!
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- The She Podcasts how to podcast 101 webinar!
- The Spreaker Live Show featuring She Podcasts
- iTunes Podcast Connect
- Must read article on iTunes Podcast Connect
- Fast Company’s most innovative companies
- The Movi is a camera that makes live streaming look pretty
- The Diva Ring
- Mobile Podcasting with Bossjock
- Pacific Content’s podcasts are all sponsored by companies — but at least there aren’t any ads
- New Podcast: Announcing TGIM, From Shopify
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com