Thank you to our amazing Sponsors! The amazing Bossjock app and the dashing Audio Editing Solutions and the magical Team Podcast!
Wanna sponsor our show? Check out our Media Kit!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 080 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Yeay we’re back! And we have a lovely New Year’s Eve – sleeping
- Learning lessons AGAIN, we need to take 2 weeks off at the end of the year
- The awesomeness of Bossjock plug the iRig Mic Lav for recording during conferences!
- Jessica has 5 speaking gigs! How cool is that 🙂
- Why having an editor is awesome, Elsie pontificates
- You need to learn how to DO everything in your business, or at least become aware of how things work
- Patrick’s survey results of the “Say What? What did Jessica say” survey
- The Big Seance podcasts last 3 episodes
- We are explicit, yes we are and we tell you exactly why! It’s iTunes fault
- The podcasting scene will explode and Jess and Elsie weigh in
- Elsie wants people that are creating online courses to make them available via podcast
- “Aural experiment” we like that
- The radio theater comes to podcasting! Ooh podcast theater time
- Are you clinging to the idea that podcasts must go on and on?
- Taking podcasting beyond audio and Elsie thinks it’s a good thing
- Breaking down the Serial social media multi-media marketing tactics
- We touch base on the predominantly white male podcaster, so they are still a thing. Just sayin’
- You cannot judge the state of diversity in podcasting by checking out the featured podcasts in iTunes
- Media instills panic by default just by predicting – says Jess
- And then we go off on the whole cars will change podcasting forever!
- How technology can make things trully suck
- Aaaaand even though technology is moving at light speed, society’s adoption is at a snail’s pace
- Elsie gives you some homework to do, and it’s all about how you consume media!
- Can you wipe a goat’s nose with a tissue? We did have that discussion
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- The “What Did Jessica Say survey!” In case you wanna fill it out because you totally forgot
- iRig Mic Lav (affiliate link!)
- The Podcasting Scene Will Explode
- To Attract New Listeners, Podcasts Need to Move Beyond Sound
- The She Podcasts Patreon
Shop for your podcasting education!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org