Let’s work together! Find out how you can be part of our last end of the year episode
Thank you to our amazing Sponsors! The amazing Bossjock app and the dashing Audio Editing Solutions and the magical Team Podcast!
Wanna sponsor our show? Check out our Media Kit!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 078 Quick-Guide
- Out of the gate: explicit convo via balls
- Thankfully we did not have to go into work
- It’s always nice to get little messages to tell us how funny we are
- We want to collaborate with you on our last episode of the year!
- Oh geez. The dude that’s charging $57 to be on his show
- Jess gives the business
- Grammar matters peeps
- “You’re the not white representation Elsie Escobar”
- Podcasting itself is gettting a lot of press time, what really is a new viable business
- Stop author and title spamming! No bueno
- Can we see the good stuff – in charging people to be on your podcast?
- Jessica has a new ideas for her Lady Business Radio podcast
- When do you share when you’ve been on a podcast?
- Elsie blows Jess’s brain open with an idea for her podcast Lady Business Radio involving $100
- Challenging the weekly podcast episode strategy
Do you think that you should be expected to send an email to your list when you are on a podcast?
Do you feel that your audience could possibly be too full of your content?
How do you consume podcasts?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- The Bossjock video for Bossjock Jr
- How To Record Interviews In Skype: The Simple Guide
- Let’s Partner Up For The Last She Podcasts Episode Of 2015!
- Download This: Where Podcasting Fits Into The Audio Landscape
- Podcasting Is Getting Huge. Here’s Why
- The Podcasting Scene Will Explode
Shop for your podcasting education!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com
THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING EVAH.
HA HA I love you, Lynette.
I think my life improves every time I hear a good Jess rant.