Empower, Expand & Evolve Your Podcast with US at Podcast Movement!!! If you’re a woman and you’re going – don’t miss out!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP
Show 052 Quick-Guide
- The people in Podcasting School For Women are awesome. That is all.
- Our new hashtag on Twitter! #AskSheP Engage with us!
- Podcast Movement is coming up and we want you to do the day long session with us! It’s gonna be awesome 🙂
- Segway fail
- Chat podcasts vs the glossy podcasts – hmmmm – dissonance between these?
- The different ways that people learn via podcast.
- And then, we chat about the hater, yes, we got one! Unbelievable no? 😉
- She told us that were nobody.
- “Nobody is a nobody to everybody!” – says the yogeek sage – Elsie
- We need to support each other – as women – calling each other nobody is not such a great thing.
- Everything out there is free – and of course there are ways to PAY for it.
- Wikipidea is not all that, right? Is THE definitive resource for f.a.c.t.s?
- Why is there so much vitriol from some podcasters about people charging for a podcasting education?
- Instagramers making cash! What are the ethics behind that.
- Framing the IG model for podcasters with Instagram accounts.
- So is it SHADY not to disclose if someone is sponsoring you?
- Where is the brown in public radio?
- Oh my – code switching – we go there.
- And Elsie shares her experience speaking up with an accent.
What do y’all think about disclousure?
Do you want Ocho candybars? Would they be a good sponsor?
Do y’all code switch?
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- The Download on Podcasting Chat vs Gloss
- Brands Pay This Instagrammer $15,000 to Include Their Products in a Picture
- Shannon Cherry
- Liz Dialto’s Instagram
- Liz Dialto – Wild Soul Movement
- brown in public radio
- code switching
- Ocho Candy Bars
Note: The “Explicit” jingle at the beginning of this episode commercial is by the lovely and talented Jen Edds from Three One Seven Sound Design – in case you’re looking for someone to design your brand sound and other podcasting type stuff.
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org
My favorite code switcher was Oprah!. She would be all super serious talking to someone like Barabara Walters and ext up is Whoopie Goldberg. What’s goin on Girl!, oh no you ditten, I’m just sayin’ …. she switch accents mid sentence
LOL! I remember that! You are right. She didn’t ever care or question. She just did. How about that!