Show 035 Quick-Guide
- Re-united and it feels so good!
- Jess REALLY wants to work on the She Podcast directory – really really and sorry. 🙁
- Elsie – rant – podcasting is hard – and dude overwhelm.
- The appreciation of shownotes is needs to be “a thing.”
- The struggle with podfading is REAL people.
- What if you are over it? What if you’re over your podcast – we totally go there.
- She Podcasts FB group has been blowing up!
- So much talk about starting a podcast but not enough about KEEPING podcasting and what it REALLY takes.
- Getting real about the difference between women trying to get a podcast done and men getting it done. OMG. Do we get real.
- “Mommy’s don’t have a choice”
- The story of the pee everywhere – and yes, it does have to do with podcasting.
- “Because that’s a CHOICE!!!”
- Ever green content vs of the moment content.
- Where are all the women? How come they never get mentioned in these fancy all about podcasting articles.
- The Podcasts Awards – and we’re over it…at least now.
- And are you attending NMX?
- We were featured by Jen Thorpe because of our directory!
Do you have something to say about OVERWHELM?
Are you over your show?
Links mentioned by Elsie!
- NPR has created a directory
- Anne Samoilov
- Erika Lyremark
- Espree Devora
- Heather Ordover
- Helen Zaltzman
- Podcast Movement
- 15 Startup Podcasters You Need To Follow
- We Are LA Tech
- The Podcast Awards
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org
As one of the many actual guys that listen to the show, Jess your rant had me rolling. Us men, being simple creatures, so I can understand his concern about the dropped toast.