piCome to Podcast Movement! Use coupon code shepodcasts to get 15% off!
Support our Patreon page!p
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
What happens when Jessica has no sleep for four days that feel like a month? Well, y’all are in for a treat. Surprisingly, we do get in some conversation about podcasting. Pretty phenomenal.
Have something to say? Send us a Speakpipe message!
Super Quick Re-cap!
- Behind the scenes
- Elsie is not home and Jessica is in a hotel
- Why we feel like it’s Christmas morning
- Oh my…hotel stories about putting people to sleep and other things 😳
- The best podcasting advice from Aaron Menhke, we report on it like only She Podcasts can
- Pay for hosting, bitches
- Get a website, bitches
- Remove the friction for people to subscribe to your shows, bitches
- Earn your own audience, bitches
- Don’t sell your ads in your first year, bitches
- Everything is a story, bitches
- Planning and preparation FTW, bitches
- Don’t less tiny tools distract you from the work, bitches
- Be original, bitches
- WHAT SONG DO YOU WANT US TO SING?
- Be consistent, bitches
- People have a super hard time understanding the value of podcast hosts and what they can do for you
- Jessica’s Pet Peeve
- Um…lying about your stats
- Being a giant d-bag to tons of people all around you
- Jess gets real about how podcast advertising works and goes off on douche bags
- For some reason when podcasters talk about their stats they suddenly become #alternativefacts
- “Nobody likes a filthy liar, the end”
- Weird and Wild Show of The Week
- Suspect Convictions
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com