Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 097 Super Quick Re-cap!
- It’s nice to be alone. Really. It totally is
- Elsie’s been yurting around at a yurt village
- And then a full on poop conversation ensues
- And holy cow! Trash! And how it gets into town
- The best segway into our podcasting 101 webinar! Yeah baby!!!
- Podcast your pants off = learn to podcast
- Why the Brunch Bash is not happening anymore – we totally pull back the curtain
- OMG. You can totally hire us and you can work with us face to face in Chicago. Yes you can!
- When is it time to simply NOT do something?
- Feedback from Taylor Bradford about the Facebook Pages sponsored and branded posts information
- Ultimately, don’t put all of your eggs in one platform’s basket people!
- A cool Tool Tip via Heather Ordover!
- Jessica reminds us how nerdy our gift guide was…because of Elsie. The saddest gift guide in the history of man
- Amazon takes on YouTube and why we get panic attacks at the thought of doing videos #HairNightmares
- The NY Times podcasting article that started all kinds of ranting
- “They know if they hate our mothers”
- Would you like to have the demographics for your podcast, or possibly how long people listened to your podcast? Yay or nay?
- Stop with the whinning podcasters
- Who are ‘Podcast Professionals’?
- Really podcasters, sharing to social media takes multiple clicks
- Do you want Apple to be the Boss of your income via your podcast?
- Getting super specific podcasting stats might break a lot of podcaster hearts
- Diving deep into the dissenting voices of the NY Times article
- The freedom of podcasting should be protected and podcasters need to understand how awesome that truly is
- There is a lot more to teaching how to podcast than ranking in New and Noteworthy or What’s Hot
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- What a yurt is
- Laurel Nest Yurts – this is where Elsie spent the night
- The She Podcasts Gift Guide for 2015 Episode
- Amazon takes on YouTube with launch of Amazon Video Direct
- Podcasts Surge, but Producers Fear Apple Isn’t Listening
- Apple’s actual role in podcasting: be careful what you wish for
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
- Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions
- Rebecca from CLR Virtual Connections
- Darlene from DarleneVictoria.com
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org