Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 090 Super Quick Re-cap!
- A quick update from Elsie about the content of the show!
- Our very first intro to She Podcasts from one of our awesome listeners slash amazing podcaster Martin!
- Holy cats, it’s Spring! And what happened?!
- Elsie describes the cave she lived in
- Jess relays her toddler’s wanting to play with cars addiction
- To camp or not to campaign
- The ladies pretend to re-start the show because of Martin’s
- The Podcasters’ pep-talk via Rebekah!
- “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming”
- Why Natalie Eckdahl is such a great leader for masterminds
- Jess got a new computer! YES!
- The horrible email snafu that shook Jess’s world
- What is going on with The People’s Choice Podcasts Awards
- Elsie’s excitement for Huffington Post Highline
- More goodness from Snapchat and it’s about stopping
- Have y’all seen what Gimlet media has been up to? Totaly shut down!
- Jess reminds us why newspapers are still a thing, albeit a small thing
- How can we continue to break our own comfortable patterns?
- So Instagram is changing it’s algorithm and it seems like the earth shook
- NPR is shooting itself on the foot – again
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
- The She Podcasts SpeakPipe Page. Time for YOUR voice to be featured.
- Saving the Podcast Awards via The New Media Show
- The GoFundMe for The Podcast Awards
- About Huffington Posts’s Highline
- Out Here, No One Can Hear You Scream
- A Snapchat account is helping teens speak up about abuse
- Why you should consider shutting down your newsroom…temporarily
- What Instagram’s Algorithm Change Means For Marketers
- NPR steps back from the future
- Why Podcasts?
- Rebecca Council from CLR Virtual Connection
- Kate from Tofino Psychic
Shop for your podcasting education!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org